A copypasta is a block of text that is frequently duplicated and pasted across the internet.
These texts are generally comical, ridiculous, or satirical and can take on many forms, including memes, jokes, rants, and more.
The Vaporeon copypasta is an example of one type of copypasta commonly found on Twitch.
The term "copypasta" is derived from "copy and paste" because these texts are typically duplicated and shared repeatedly. Copypastas are prevalent on various social media platforms, such as Reddit, Twitch, and 9GAG, where they can rapidly propagate due to their nonsensical and comedic nature.
Nevertheless, copypastas may be irritating to some people as they can appear like spam. This article includes the Vaporeon copypasta on Twitch, which you can duplicate and share on social media.
What is the Vaporeon copypasta?
The Vaporeon copypasta is centered around a Pokemon character called Vaporeon, which is an evolution of Eevee, a normal-type Pokemon first introduced in Generation 1. Eevee evolves into Vaporeon when exposed to a water stone.
This copypasta is known for its explicit content and is frequently shared on Twitch.
- Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able to handle human d*cks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water-based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have s*x with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their ability to Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human d*ck. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take c*ck all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more
- Hey guys, did you know that in terms of Water-Type Pokemon and teambuilding versatility, Vaporeon is my favorite Pokemon? Not only is it in the Field egg group which allows for an amazing egg move pool, but Vaporeon also has a Base HP of 130 and Base Special Defense of 95, which means they’re bulky enough to be able to handle special sweepers and their impressive Base Stat for HP and a comparatively solid Base Defense, this means they can tank rough attacks. Due to their singular Water typing, there’s no doubt in my mind that a min-maxed Vaporeon would be incredibly bulky. So bulky that you could easily switch on prediction for turns without getting swept. They can also learn the moves Wish, Substitute, Heal Bell, Toxic, and Scald, along with having Haze to prevent setup, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to tank for your team. With their abilities of Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover damage with enough strategy. No other Pokemon comes close to this level of versatility. Also, fun fact, Vaporeon has the highest HP Stat of all Eeveelutions. Vaporeon is literally built to tank on the switch. Rock-solid Defense stats + high HP Pool + Acid Armor means it can take attacks all day, all shapes and sizes, and still come for more.
- Hey guys, did you know that Vaporeon is a Water-type Pokemon introduced in Generation 1? Vaporeon is number 134 in the National Dex and a member of the Field egg group. It evolves from Eevee when exposed to a Water Stone. Vaporeon has a base stat total of 525, as do all Eeveelutions, and it has the ability Water Absorb. Vaporeon learns various strong moves, such as Aurora Beam, Surf, and Acid Armor. Vaporeon is a blue Pokemon with a quadruped build, weighing in at 64 pounds and standing 1 meter tall. Vaporeon’s design is inspired by dogs, foxes, mermaids, dolphins, and fish. Vaporeon is able to hide in water due to its chemical makeup being similar to water, according to various Pokedex entries. Vaporeon is the only Eeveelution in Generation 1 that is not weak to Ground-type attacks. Many Trainers like Vaporeon for its design, which mixes cool and cute, as well as its good stats and move pool.
- ciao rega, lo sapete che, in termini di accoppiamento tra umani maschi e pokèmon femminili, vaporeon è il pokèmon più compatibile per gli umani?, non solo sono nel gruppo delle uova di campo (non so come tradurre field egg xd), che comprende per la maggiorparte i mammiferi, i Vaporeon sono alti in media 99 centimetri (3 piedi e 3 pollici) e pesano 28 kg. Questo significa che sono abbastanza larghi da poter sopportare i cazzi umani, e con la loro impressionante statistica base di HP e accesso a “Armatura Acida”, potresti pure andarci pesante con uno. A causa della loro biologia principalmente a base d’acqua, non c’è alcun dubbio che un Vaporeon arrapato potrebbe essere incredibilmente bagnato, cosi bagnato che tu potresti scoparne uno per ore senza avere un’irritazione. Possono anche imparare mosse come “Attract”, “Baby-Doll eyes”, “Captivate”, “Charm” e “Tail Whip” (fanculo non traduco le mosse) insieme al fatto che non hanno una pelliccia per nascondere i capezzoli, fanno in modo che sia molto facile farti entrare nel “Mood”. Con le loro abilità come idratazione e assorbimento d’acqua, loro posso facilmente riprendersi dalla fatica con abbastanza acqua. Nessun altro Pokèmon va così vicino a questo livello di compatibiltà. Inoltre, fun fact: se gli sborri dentro abbastanza potresti fare diventare un Vaporeon Bianco (uno shiny molto particolare). Vaporeon è letteralmente fatto per i cazzi umani. Una difesa divina + tanti hp + Armatura Acida vuol dire che può prender cazzi per tutto il giorno, di tutte le taglie, forme e ancora volerne di più.
- Hey guys did you know that in terms of water Pokemon inland, Vaporeon would be very capable of hunting grown humans? Their bodies are the size of a medium dog and their weight is just enough to pounce on a man and throw him to the ground. Their bulky stats would allow them to shrug off and outlast any attempts by the human to fight them off, and that’s not getting even into moves like Hydro Pump and Scald. But that’s not all these water dogs have up their sleeves. Their bodies being so similar to water not only lets them hide in bodies of water and become nearly invisible to catch prey off guard but allows them to enter the body through almost any orifice. Things do not get any better once a Vaporeon is inside of you. If asphyxiation doesn’t kill you, the internal bleeding and displacement of internal organs certainly will. In addition, they are able to learn Charm, allowing them to take advantage of certain… desires humans may have and create even more opportunities to go in for the kill. But wait, there’s more. Since Vaporeon is an omnivore, its cells would need to be able to digest proteins, such as those in meat. This only opens even more possibilities as to what these creatures are capable of.
- Hey guys, did u knyow that in tewms of mawe human an femawe Pokémwown bweeding, Vapwoweown iws tw mwost compatibwe Pokémwown fow humans? Not ownwy awe twy in tw fiewd egg gwoub, which iws mwostwy compwiwsed of mammaws, Vapwoweown awe an abwewage of 3”03’ taww an 63.9 pwounds, thiws means twy’we wawge enugh two be abwe hanwe human d*cks, an with twiw impwessibwe Base Stats fow HP an access two Acid Awmwow, u can be wough with ownnye. Due two twiw mwostwy watew based biowogy, twwe’s nyo doubt in my mind that an awoused Vapwoweown wouwd be incwedibwy wet, so wet that u couwd easiwy habwe s*x with ownnye fow houws without getting sowe. They can awso weawn tw muvs Attwact, Baby-Doww Enyes, Captivate, Chawm, an Taiw Whip, awowng with nyot habing fwuw two hide nyippwes, so it’d be incwedibwy easy fow ownnye two get u in tw mwowod. With twiw abiwities Watew Absowb an Hydwatiown, twy can easiwy wecuvw fwom fatigue with enugh watew. No otww Pokémwown comes cwose two thiws webwew of compatibiwity. Awso, fwun fact, if u puww out enugh, u can make uw Vapwoweown tuwn white. Vapwoweown iws witewawwy bwuiwt fow human d*ck. Ungodwy defense stat+high HP pwowow+Acid Awmwow means it can take c*ck aww day, aww shapes an sizes an stiww comii fow mwowe uwu
Oh😏 guys😎 I’ve👈 been😯 playing😲 Pokemon😩GO😰…. HOLD✋ UP☝ ring📞ding🎧 (x3) wait😲 are🙊you🙎 playing📲 Pokemon😩GO😰 as😨 well?😱 a😦 fellow😥 gamer?😵 PUH😫 POG😼 I🔝 CANT😋 BELIVE😮 THIS🙏
• Hey Connor, just got a Weibo message from my good friend Xi Jinping. Was relieved to hear that you’ve met your correct thought quota for the week! Can’t have that social credit score going down—if they lower your internet speeds again you won’t be able to stream, haha 😂 #哈哈
• Hey guys, did you know that in terms of human companionship, Flareon is objectively the most huggable Pokemon? While their maximum temperature is likely too much for most, they are capable of controlling it, so they can set themselves to the perfect temperature for you. Along with that, they have a lot of fluff, making them undeniably incredibly soft to the touch. But that’s not all, they have a very respectable special defense stat of 110, which means that they are likely very calm and resistant to emotional damage. Because of this, if you have a bad day, you can vent to it while hugging it, and it won’t mind. It can make itself even more endearing with moves like Charm and Baby Doll Eyes, ensuring that you never have a prolonged bout of depression ever again.